Your boots will perfectly fit your calf, you just need to follow the steps below to measure your calf circumference and height. In this way you will be able to find the fit that is suitable for you.
FIND YOUR BOOT CALF WIDTH AND HEIGHT:
- - Sit on a chair and hold your bare foot down, holding your leg bended to 90 degrees.
- - In this position use the tape to measure the circumference of the calf at its widest point, gently surrounding your calf and without tightening it.
- - To be sure that you are taking the measure of the calf at the widest point, you can measure it in different points, and choose the biggest measure.
- - In the same position use the tape to measure the side of your calf, starting from the base of the foot to the bend of your knee. This will give you the measure of your calf height.
- - If you are going to buy a model with heel, take the circumference measure bending your foot as you are wearing heel.
- - For both knee high models and over the knee boots, choose the measure that is closest to your calf height among the available ones. We will use this measure to give you the perfect fit according to your chosen model.
If you want to know more about finding your perfect fit take a look to our size guide page.
If you are not sure about your foot measures, take a look to our conversion chart.
If you don't have a tape measure you can simply print it here.